DESCRIBE A TIME WHEN YOU FELT HOMESICK. WHERE WERE YOU AT THE TIME, AND WHAT WERE YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS ?

2 years ago when I was in 3rd year of my masters in chemistry, I was in my hostel in Mumbai, so there was combined room, so in a single room we 4 roommates were staying but at that time, my 2 roommates were not there, they had gone to out and 1 roommate was sleeping. I was feeling homesick at that time. I was feeling dismayed, that something is going to happen, I was very anxious to know, then when I slept at night at 11:00 pm, after an hour at 12:00 am I felt my bed was moving and I felt someone was pulling my leg, then I slowly got up and was seeing what had happened now, then I was thinking it had really happened or it was my illusion, that I had thought that something is at my back, then I gently looked behind the fascination, so what did I see, it was a scary doll, her eyes were glowing red and I was very scared, then I picked up my friend from sleep, but my friend was very sleepy, then I picked up that doll and threw it out of my room. 


Then once more I tried to sleep, but I was getting very upset thinking about that thing, then I remembered God, chanting his name, then I fell asleep for a while again. And I suddenly got up at 4:00 pm and I again I started feeling scared, then I couldn't do anything, so I called my mother and father and said, mother and father, I'm feeling very scared, what should I do? then my mother said that you do not worry and you try to sleep right now and we will do something for you and if something strange is happening to you then call us again, if not then we will talk with the in-charge of your hostel and we will take leave of two-three days when my mother told me, I tried to sleep. Due to fear by thinking that, I started having fever, then I had medicine for feeling well and I tried to sleep I was not able to sleep, then I was not chanting the name of God, I was missing my mother and father and my sweet home very much, then I once again called my mother and father, and told them I want to come to the home, do not want to live here, please take me from here now itself today only. My mother and father requested the hostel and college managers and then I went home taking leave for two to three days.

And when I got home, I explained to my mother and father what was happening to me, how I felt, how scared I was, and how much I missed them at that time, and then I was there for two-three days. Stayed there feeling a little bit better, then my leave was finished and I went to the hostel again because I had important lectures which I could not miss and then I was not feeling anything in the hostel and my fever also got stopped and Then after 1 year my course was over and I was the college topper, I came first in the college, which made my mother and father very happy.

Popular posts from this blog

WRITE A LETTER TO THE HEADTEACHER OF THE SCHOOL

THE STRAWBERRY PINK VILLA

ALCOHOL AND HEALTH